Vydubetsky monastery
Vydubitskaia 40
Vydubetsky Monastery was founded by Prince Vsevolod, the son of Prince Yaroslav the Wise and father of Vladimir Monomakh, between 1070 and 1077. The monastery controlled the ferry across the Dnipro River. Many of the best scholars of Kievan- Rus lived and worked in the monastery. Among them, chroniclers Sylvester and Moisey, made a great contribution to writing 'The Story of Bygone Years'. Only a few churches of this monastery have survived over the centuries.
- The Church of the Annunciation of Virgin Mary
- Monument to Yarorsal The Wise
- One Street Museum
- “Ukrzaliznitsya” Administrative House
- Red building of Taras Shevchenko National University
- St. Nicholas Cathedral of Intercession (Pokrovsky) Monastery
- St. Alexander Cathedral
- Monument to Mikhail Bulgakov
- St. Nicholas Roman Catholic Cathedral
- Arsenal