Chocolate House
Shelkovichnaya 17/2
The Chocolate House was built in 1880 in the style of the Venetian Renaissance and was a property of Semen Mogilevtsev, a first guild merchant in Kiev (1846-1917). The architect of the house was Nikolaev - the main architect of Kiev at that times.
The architecture of the house itself is beautiful and harmonious. In addition, the building was unusually painted. The house is colored in monochrome chocolate color and because of it Kievans started calling the mansion The Chocolate House.
- The former Institute for Noble Maidens
- Verkhovna Rada (Parliament Building)
- Kiev Museum of Western and Oriental Art
- Peizajnaya Alley
- Museum of Mikhail Bulgakov
- The Trinity Monastery of St. Jonas
- Elias Church
- Chernobyl Museum
- National Natural History Museum
- Museum of Miniature