The building of Telegraph
Vladimirskaia 10
In 1856 the State telegraph office was opened. The building was constructed in 1902 by an architect Kobelev for the Land bank purposes. In Soviet times the building was given to Telegraph.
- Vydubetsky monastery
- The House of the Weeping Widow
- Vladimir's Hill Park
- Elias Church
- Museum of Russian Art
- Monument to Taras Shevchenko
- The former Institute for Noble Maidens
- Golden Gates
- St. Cyril's Church
- Red building of Taras Shevchenko National University