The Gate Church of the Trinity
Lavrskaya 9
The Gate Church of the Trinity was built in 1106-1108, as part of the Pechersk Lavra fortification, atop the main entrance to the monastery. The church was founded by the grandson of the Prince of Chernigov Sviatoslav II, who renounced his princely status and became a Pechersk monk on November 17, 1106 under the name of Mykola Sviatosha.[1] Mykola spent 36 years as a monk, and founded the Monastery Hospital of the Trinity within the Lavra.
- Far Caves
- The Church of the Saviour at Berestovo
- Museum of Miniature
- Museum of historical treasures of Ukraine
- Lavra Bell Tower
- Near Caves
- The All-Saints Church