Zaborovsky Gates
Georgievskiy pereulok
The Gates were built in 1746 by a German architect Shedel. The Gates are named after the commissioner Mihail Zaborovsky.
- The House of Writers
- The cage with the crows
- The Secret of Yaroslav the Wise
- Klovsky palace
- Former art school
- Sky deck
- National Opera
- Ukrainian drama theatre
- Kiev Giraffes
- Pelicans-lovers